Open Pail Can is not included.
The transparent can is not for sale.
Model: APPQO-i, APPQOG-i, APPQOAS-i. Uses typical open pail cans. Oil stopper is included – no worries about fluid overflow! The open pail cans (NOT included) used with this pump are in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS). A 2 m long PVC Hose is also included. A compressed air source is required, as this device does not utilize electricity.
- The pump is air operated, so you can safely use it in hazardous areas.
- It is cheaper than electric models and much easier to clean. Automatic stop function (oil stopper included).
- A small sized compressor (1 HP) can be used – the device is energy-saving.
- Copes well with fluids of viscosity up to 1000 cP.
- Air (0.4~0.6 MPa) is let in.
- Instead of entering the tank, the air leaves the system through the ejector.
- Negative pressure occurs in the ejector, the air is sucked out of the tank.
- Negative pressure occurs in the tank, suction begins.
- The fluid is being sucked through the nozzle.
- The fluid fills the tank full. A float ball blocks the outlet. Suction stops.
|Container||Open Pail Can||Open Pail Can||Open Pail Can|
|Acceptable liquid||Oil||Kerosene,Light Oil||Solvents|
|Suction Amount (L/min)||60||60||60|
|Oil-Proof Hose||PVC φ25*2m||Oil-Proof PVC φ25*2m||PP φ25*2m|
[ videos ] How to use