Easy to use and Reliable vacum pump APPQ-i series for industrial use , acessories also available
OIL PUMP / VACUUM PUMP / PAIL PUMP / VACUUM PUMP
Air Vacuum Pump for closed pail cans (for collecting liquids)
Closed Pail Can is required to use APPQ-i series.
Closed Pail Can is not included.
Model: APPQ-i, APPQG-i, APPQAS-i. Uses typical closed pail cans. Oil stopper(float ball) is included – no worries about fluid overflow! The closed pail cans (NOT included) used with this pump are in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS). A 2 m long Hose is also included. A compressed air source is required, as this device does not utilize electricity.
- The pump is air operated, so you can safely use it in hazardous areas.
- It is cheaper than electric models and much easier to clean. Automatic stop function (oil stopper included).
- A small sized compressor (1 HP) can be used – the device is energy-saving.
- Copes well with fluids of viscosity up to 1000 cP.
- Please be noted that APPQ-i series are required the closed pail can, not open pail can.
- Air (0.4~0.6 MPa) is let in.
- Instead of entering the tank, the air leaves the system through the ejector.
- Negative pressure occurs in the ejector, the air is sucked out of the tank.
- Negative pressure occurs in the tank, suction begins.
- The fluid is being sucked through the nozzle.
- The fluid fills the tank full. A float ball blocks the outlet. Suction stops.
|Acceptable liquid||Oils in general||Kerosene,Light oil||Solvent|
|Suction rate (l/min)||60(by 1cP)|
|Fluid Uplift (max)||2m|
|Main body, Nozzle||Alminum|
|Hose (length, inner diameter)||PVC(2m,φ19)||Oil-Proof PVC(2m,φ19)||PP (2 m, ø19)|
|Noise level dB (in 1 meter)||90|