Air Pressure & Vacuum pump for drum can
Use the switch to easily change pump’s function (suction/collection or delivery/dispensation). It is the most suitable model for high viscosity oil (3000 cP max recommended). This pump utilizes compressed air to transfer different kinds of oil, like engine oil, lubricants or machine oil. It can also collect/deliver wastes and drainage. A drum can is not included. If you are wiling to transfer diesel oil, kerosene or gasoline,please choose APDX-25G-i model. For transferring chemicals, please choose APDX-25AS-i model.
Liquid delivery/dispensation mechanism:
- Compressed air of 0.1~1 MPa is let in.
- Regulator is set to decompress air to 0.05 MPa.
- Decompressed air enters into the drum can.
- Air pushes the surface of the liquids inside of the can.
- The pushed liquid enters into the suction pipe.
- Liquid enters into the hose and goes out through the nozzle.
- The air (0.4~0.6 Mpa) is let in.
- Instead of entering the tank, the air leaves the system through the ejector.
- Negative pressure occurs in the ejector, the air is sucked out of the tank.
- The fluid is being sucked through the nozzle.
- The fluid fills the tank full. A float ball blocks the outlet. Suction stops.
|Function||Delivery / Suction||Delivery / Suction||Delivery / Suction|
|Acceptable||General oil||Diesel Gasoline, Kerosine||Solvent|
|Hose||PVC (D32x2m)||Oil resistant rubber (D25x2m)||SUS304 (D25x2m)|
|Maxdeliveryrate (L/min)||1cP||70 / 100||50 / 70||50 / 70|
|500cP||50 / 45||30 / 25||35 / 25|
|1000cP||30 / 20||20 / 10||20 / 10|
|Discharge Head||Max 2m|