The Air Pump For Drum Can.
There is no better choice! This pump can collect:
- Machine cutting fluids
- Machine oil (for example when changing the oil)
- Drainage fluids, sludge
- Vehicle oil
- Paint booth’s wastes
- Any other contaminated fluid
If you are willing to transfer kerosene, diesel oil or gasoline, please choose APDQ-25G-i model.
For pump capable of transferring solvents (and other specific chemicals),
please choose APDQ-25AS-i model.
Liquid suction/collection mechanism:
- The air (0.4~0.6 Mpa) is let through a coupler connected to a compressor.
- Instead of entering the tank, the air leaves the system through the ejector.
- Negative pressure occurs in the ejector, the air is sucked out of the tank.
- The fluid is being sucked through the nozzle.
- The fluid fills the tank full. A float ball blocks the outlet. Suction stops.
|Acceptable||General oil||Diesel Gasoline, Kerosine||Solvent|
|Hose||PVC (D32x2m)||Oil resistant rubber (D25x2m)||SUS304 (D25x2m)|
|Discharge Head||Max 2m||Max 2m||Max 2m|